What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How do I make someone's lips bigger ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

luffy28

Hi,
I wanted to ask how to make a person's lips bigger in Photoshop.

I'm using Photoshop CS5.

Thanx.

I use pen tool, draw around lips make copy - drag a corner out untill you have the size you require, maybe do a smudge to edges of lips and a burn to retouch the shadows (upto you):)

Attachments

• lips-resize.gif
    lips-resize.gif
    95.1 KB · Views: 32
I'm really new to Photoshop (just bought it). Would you please put screen shots or make a video please and show an example.

Thanx.

yes it looks like botox gone wrong but it is just to demonstrate an easy way

It's my gif ain't it, go on admit it...my gifs are funny as hell (quality is rubbish - but effort and lol's) more than make up for it HA HA.

the picture of avril makes me laugh. Thx Hoogleman for the video tutorial. i might have to make someone's lips bigger ^^ :D

hey dont just use it on lips it has many uses ok that sounds wrong but I was referring to the pucker tool quick way to loose a few extra pounds and 101 different uses once you learnt the masking side of liquify tool it is very powerful

Yeah, i use the filter>liquify tool as well. I am always amazed at how well it works. You can always use it to slim a body or face down a bunch as well. Awesome tool; another thing about Photoshop that makes it the world's premier graphics editing tool!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back