What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How do I make the green plate text more clear and visible in photoshop?

Kamixcold

I am trying to make the Green plate text more clear and readable. Can some one help me?

qq.png

Last edited:

Tom Mann

Guru
When you say, "clear", are you concerned about brightness / contrast / color issues, or simply that it's a very low resolution image to start with?

Tom M

ALB68

Dear Departed Guru and PSG Staff Member
The problem here is that the image is 2.5" x 1.7" at 96ppi. The detail for the sign is practically nil. I used Genuine Fractals to re-produce this at double the size and 300ppi and you still don't have readable. I'm afraid your fighting a losing battle.
qq.png

ALB68

I need to be able to read the white text

I understand that. I don't think it can be made clear enough to make out those characters due to the original resolution.

ALB68

What can I do? if I give you my original picture would help?

Let me ask..what is it supposed to say? Would it not be just the Chinese characters that correspond to 145?

Kamixcold

Let me ask..what is it supposed to say? Would it not be just the Chinese characters that correspond to 145?
no 145 is a door number, and above that is the street name. and it should be 3 words i am able to read the middle one

ALB68

Best I can get
sign.PNG