What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How do I write text on objects? I googled everywhere

andrestander

I am writing text on a picture of a road, and theres a bump I want to write text on it. How can I make the text take the curve of the bump?

Also how do I distort or add an effect to the text somehow to make look as if it was taken with a low-res camera?

1st Part press control +T on your text leyer so you open up the transform box then you can alter the boxes whilst holding down the control key and it will let you move the text layer by each anchor point to fit the bump.

as to the 2nd part select the text layer then go to filter Noise add Noise and play with some other settings

Thanks a lot for replying. I have another question

Any tips for color correction/make it more realistic? For example if some of the text is under some sort of a bright light and the rest isn't?

Thanks again

duplicate the layer and set the blending mode to screen and duplicate that layer until it is roughly right tweaking the brightness and exposures or curves however your comfortable doing it then apply a layer mask and paint out the bits not in the light

Back