What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How do you create a levitating, pouring drink image like this?

desirae22

My title is confusing I'm sure, but here is a photo example of what I mean: .
I can't figure out how it's pouring and levitating at the same time. I know they could prop up the pot and then mask out the prop...but idk howthey would capture the photo with it pouring? Like how did the pot not spill over, or cause the cup to overflow? Or maybe I'm just thinking about this all wrong? haha

And usually they make a picture without the "teacup and arm" too, to have the wall,model etc without any shadow or light problems.

Its better if you make another picture with the guy holding the teapot from below so you have the handle to add XD

Its better if you make another picture with the guy holding the teapot from below so you have the handle to add XD
Ohhhh, ok, yes! That makes so much sense. Sorry for all the questions...I'm a total newbie to Photoshop lol Obviously!

Ohhhh, ok, yes! That makes so much sense. Sorry for all the questions...I'm a total newbie to Photoshop lol Obviously!

Asking questions is how we all learn - keep on asking! :thumbsup:

Cheers

John

Back