What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How does this photographer achieve these colours and edits?

whateverwhatever

Hello,

I have been trying to figure out how my favourite photographer achieves her edits.. I really can't figure it out. I've posted this question on multiple forums and the most common response I get is
'Filters and selective colour edits'. It's not as simple as that If you really look at her work its something more. A few things I know about her is that she shoots a combo of film and digital. Alot of her work has a 'glass like' look and a dreamy haze to it. The colours are so vibrant, looks like its leaking or bleeding/glowing. It's not contrasty though, quite flat actually.

Thought I would give this forum a go as it's done in post, I would really appreciate any ideas you might have. I'm not a photoshop wizz by the way, I know a little..

Thanks

NumeroTOKYO108_p066-075-2-copie-598x600.jpg