What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Filters How to achieve this Teal Red Effect?

Well hello there, I know it is very similar to the orange / teal effect but currently I can't figure it out. Can someone please shed some light on how to achieve this effect in PS? Thanks.

teal-red.jpg

This is a very quick edit, it needs some more adjustment.

Original
Screen Shot 2020-07-31 at 8.25.14 AM.png

Camera Raw adjustment:
Basic = Temp, Vibrance, Saturation.
HSL = Blue and red adjustment.
And a Gradient fill adjustment layer (not gradient map) set to soft light blending mode.
Screen Shot 2020-07-31 at 8.25.25 AM.png

Hey Sam. Glad to see you again. Thanks but do you mind sharing gradient image? and also it would be more beneficial for me if you share what Camera Raw settings you adjusted and why?

Sorry, I was editing the post above and did not see your response.

Here's the gradient. It is what may need the adjustment. I did not have time to mess with it.
Screen Shot 2020-07-31 at 8.36.44 AM.png

It's great to see you my old friend! I wish I had more time to mess with this effect. I think I have the basics, but it needs a little more tweaking! I have to run off to work now.

Back