What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to change body silhouette porpotions

General_T

Hi,

I want to reduce the length of the legs a bit and straighten the back one out a bit.

How can you go about this without changing a lot of the anchor
points?

Is there a way to select a portion of the leg or image and move it separately?

Test.jpg

Appreciate any help.

Thanks

Tony

Make a selection of the leg part you want to move..... make layer via cut.... move, rotate into place.

You may have to delete unwanted parts from both layersto smooth out the leg. Use clone tool to patch up gaps..

When done, flatten...

Hope this helps.....

Hi General_T

You can follow dv8_fx suggestions it will work,

Or another option will be selecting all the white silhouette that you want to modify, via color selection, and creating another layer from selection and then use free transform "WARP" to modify the image, or once extracted, you can also also use the "LIQUIFY" filter

valerinna_00.jpg

Also there's a PSD file attached whit the figure already extracted so you can modify or free transform any way you need.

Good Luck.

Attachments

• valerinna.psd
    212.8 KB · Views: 1
Hi,

Dv8_fx and $1r_M4mu$. Thank you both for the replies. I will experiment with each and see the results I get.

Thanks again.

Cheers

Tony

Back