What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to create this effect manually?

aprendiz_82

Hello everyone, I would like to ask for your help

regarding this tutorial, is fine and I like it because is simple, the action used helps to improve and save a lot of time, but, is there any tutorial, to learn how to do this manually...?

I would like to learn each step

I would like to learn each step
First, the presenter shows many effects.........you would need to be specific with which one you wanted to learn.

Second, if you go to 5:47 of the video you will see all the different layers with effects and adjustments used on just one result. He explains each layer.

Screen Shot 2020-04-27 at 9.06.29 AM.png

I would suggest that you download the actions that you wish to learn from the description, run them on a photo, then examine all the layers, effects, and adjustments one by one to learn how it's done. Sort of like reverse engineering. You may never find a specific tutorial that will teach you how these specific effects are created. You will be able to find generalized tutorials such as SOFT FOCUS EFFECTS.

However, if you need help on how to create a specific layer, that we can certainly help you with. Let us know!

Back