What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

how to create this vintage nike effect

amarkarian

hey,
For a recent project of mine I need to recreate this effect I found on a vintage nike t-shirt. I love this style, not sure what exactly it is? Perhaps inspired by Ettore Sottsass and his "memphis" design movement. I would totally dig more info if you have it.. Anyway, any help would be appreciated!!! vintagenike123.jpg

JustThisGood

hey,
For a recent project of mine I need to recreate this effect I found on a vintage nike t-shirt. I love this style, not sure what exactly it is? Perhaps inspired by Ettore Sottsass and his "memphis" design movement. I would totally dig more info if you have it.. Anyway, any help would be appreciated!!! View attachment 6986

One thing that will be useful is Gradient maps, and Photo Filters..

Also you want to be working with a pastel type of vintage color pallete. Strokes on texts the same color as the back ground. No true Black or White in the picture.