What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to make poster look realistic

dustinwronka

this poster with the quote I added on the back of the semi. But I feel there is knowledge out there in making it look better. Thoughts? Examples? Anything appreciated

B9D3D099-4D8C-434A-97DD-C4617E3CE0C9.jpeg

Here you go.
Removed the Greenish Blue cast. Whitened poster and added panel lines. Plus contrast over all.
B9D3D099_1.jpeg

When you say airbrushed them, did you use a brush or selection? It looks so freaking good. I’m trying to get better at it but I’m still learning the small important tools.

When you say airbrushed them, did you use a brush or selection? It looks so freaking good. I’m trying to get better at it but I’m still learning the small important tools.
Just sample a gray from the pic. Do your first point on the left and shift click on the right for a straight line.
Screen Shot 2020-02-18 at 8.38.26 AM.png

Back