What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to make these effects.

gamerologyst

I have a photoshop assignment for my final exam. Instructer said he wouldn't help cause its a final, but you guys can. How do I make these effects?

Attachments

• IMG_0129.JPG
    IMG_0129.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_0131.JPG
    IMG_0131.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_0130.JPG
    IMG_0130.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
The best way I know is to study and pay attention in class, instructors are not in the habit of assigning without already teaching solution, most will say , you should be doing your own homework:rolleyes:

looks like they added a layer on top of the picture white color and did the motion blur extreme motion blur, in direction the car traveling and if the car was stood still druing shot the wheel was probably manipulated using radial blur

Not many people use that button but there's thanks button under the name of the person that posted whatever you want to thank them for

oops:mrgreen:.....

Back