What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to make this effect?

molo32

the first image is black and white

I want to turn the white part into a little gray and between gray and black there is white until the black part

1 gray
2 white
3 gray
4 black

Attachments

• Sin título-2.png
    Sin título-2.png
    15.6 KB · Views: 14
I hope this is what you are after.

Firstly create a new document and create your rectangle with the Marquee tool
Untitled-7.jpg

Now on on a new layer use the Gradient tool with the foreground set to Black and background set to White and use the background to foreground gradient. Draw a very short horizontal line in the middle of your rectangle. This will give you the White to Black with a very slight Grey transition (which is what I think you are asking for).
Untitled-8.jpg

Now - on a new layer - create a long thin rectangle with the Marquee tool and fill it with White.
Untitled-9.jpg

Now go to the blending mode for that layer and set it to Difference and you will get this, which is what I think you are after.
Untitled-10.jpg

Cheers

John

Good job and good guess John. I actually answered this last night but I decided it was not what the OP wanted. I'm a bit confused as to what they want, but I didn't know if it was just me so I was waiting for someone else to interpret the request.

Screen Shot 2017-12-05 at 12.33.56 PM.png

Back