What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to save a pattern from a psd ?

balavalli

I have a noob question for the Gurus here. Suppose I downloaded PSD from a site where it contains a nice pattern ok ? How can I save that pattern to my existing patterns? I attached a psd where it contains a pattern and i want to save it to use in my next practice PSDs. Please explain to me if it's possible or not. Thank you.

Attachments

• balu.psd
    146.3 KB · Views: 2
  • balu_imp.psd
    896.3 KB · Views: 1

balavalli

I have a noob question for the Gurus here. Suppose I downloaded PSD from a site where it contains a nice pattern ok ? How can I save that pattern to my existing patterns? I attached a psd where it contains a pattern and i want to save it to use in my next practice PSDs. Please explain to me if it's possible or not. Thank you.

I think I figured it out. Create a new preset from the current pattern? It is the correct way?

psg.jpg