What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to save images in Illustrator that can be resized for different document types?

kccam82

Hi,

This may sound like a no brainer for some but I'm a beginner as far as creating projects with Illustrator.That being said I'm currently working on some ideas that I will eventually have screenprinted.The printers I'm using have different requirements for the size of artwork that's submitted.Rather than have to redo an image for each I'd like to know how I can reuse the same image and change the size without losing quality.

If you are creating your art in Illustrator and not adding Raster Images your file will be Vector Art and can be scaled to any size without quality lost. Seeing that is to be Screen Printed I would just create them at the largest size.

Back