What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to Select tiled image

jcc5018

Hey, I have been playing with the Kaleidoscope effect on pixel bender to create some fun patterns. The end result looks cool, but now I would like to find and crop the repeated tile out so I can make it a pattern brush to use on other applications. The problem I am having is not all my images are angled horizontally, and even if they are, it is very difficult to get the exact point that would create the seamless transition with everything lined up properly.

Are there any programs or features that could identify the repeating image and select it for me? The image below I manually aligned two instances of the full image because I didnt have a complete pattern square, and then manually mapped out where the cuts would have to be (black box). But these lines are not exact as finding the corners of the tile is hard to do manually, so I'd like a more exact way of making this selection if possible.

Thanks. Hope someone can help.

Clip.jpg

Janifar

Banned
Oops !!! Sorry, I have no idea about any feature or program for find out your repeating image.