What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Howdy folks :)

Shawn Gossman

Howdy folks!

My name is Shawn and I am new to this place. I have been wanting to purchase PS for many years now and finally broke down and got it since my student discount let me get it MUCH cheaper than without it xD

I have to say that it was worth getting it and I am finding it both easier and fun to use. I was using GIMP and I found that program to be a pain...

My avatar is the second logo I made with PS. I found a youtube tutorial and tried it, its not the best looking lol but it turned out better than I thought it would.

I have PhotoShop CS5.

I own a lot of websites and mainly message forums. I want to master logo design so I can quit forking out tons of cash on having others make them for me :p

A little about me... I live in the boonies out in southern Illinois. I am a full time security manager. I am a full time college student getting a degree in homeland security and emergency management. I chase tornadoes and have been all over chasing them. I am a gun nut and a big NRA member, a freemason and one of the nicest country boys that one can get along with :)

Thanks for having me!

Guns and Photoshop, now theres a combination...Welcome to PSG.

Welcome to the PSGurus , Shawn.

Now that's an intro you don't get to see often.... lol...

There's a lot to be learned here and great folks to help you out.

Enjoy your time.

Cheers.

Welcome to PSG Shawn. It will be fun to watch you progress, so stay and post your work and your questions. That is, if one of those tornadoes doesn't snap you up and send you to OZ. No guns there though :D

No guns in Oz? What you talkin bout willis?

Hi Shawn, nice to have fellow webmaster's here :)

Welcome to the forums.

Back