What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brushes Huge collection of photoshop brushes | Search engine

FindBrushes

Hello all

I made this photoshop brush search engine. And would like to hear your opinion about it.
Currently I have 13,624 brushes in 699 sets on the website

Findbrushes.com - Free photoshop brushes - Search engine

The purpose of FindBrushes.com are too provides high quality photoshop brushes for designers in an easy and efficient way

I have created several opportunities on FindBrushes.com so that designers who have created a photoshop brush has the opportunity to share it with other designers quickly and free.
Or just browse / download around among the nearly 700 brush packs.

let me know what you think about it and if you like it then feel free to help me spread the website so other designers may be able to use this search engine aswell.

iDad

Guru
Very cool but I did as search for snake brushes cam up blank a few others cam up very cool! a keeper for sure..Good luck with it

TerryC

Dear Departed Guru and PSG Friend
Do I sense a bit of animosity here? Couldn't be for the post count, you only have 2 posts. Hmmmmmm

AlexandraR

Thank you a lot for the share :)