What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I got board u know

alixman96

i like to miss around with random pics when i get board ok here is some thing i did yesterday hehe sorry i didnt mean to cheat with the hair but I tried hard to extract it didnt work so i cut it off :mrgreen: but i tried to make some thing profecional but again there is a reason they call some of you guys pros lol ;)

Attachments

• lawls.jpg
    lawls.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 2
  • 1254245902[2].jpg
    1254245902[2].jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0

alixman96

thanx guys lawls may be i should do other things beside making people look creepy in photoshop may be some 3d stuff too

ibclare

Queen Bee
I don't think she looks totally creepy, just kind of on the edge. I agree with Sir Maximus about the darkness. I like it. It's interesting about some of the threads right now having this social commentary bent to them. A collective uprising or surge of empathy. Interesting . . . :D