What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paid I hate how i look someone help

Status
Not open for further replies.

seafn2

So i recently went to ny with my girlfriend and one of the nicest photos we got came out and i look really dorky, eyes closed and a goofy smile. Can anyone help with this

8268831E-721D-48E1-8048-262AE4107D2F.jpeg

polarwoc

Guru
You look absolutely lost in her. It looks adorable the way it is.

Do you have any pics of yours (where the lighting is similar) taken at the same place?

pauloalex_98

Power User
Hello, I hope you like the job! I changed the eyes a bit, changed your smile and toned up a bit the face so it looks better.
If you want it, I will deliver all the PSDs and images used in the job.
Best regards!

show.jpg

pauloalex_98

Power User
I have a photo in similar lighting

View attachment 107514

Friendly opinion and critic: You're asking to open your eyes when they are completely closed and the smile is very difficult to modify in order to make it look natural and polished. The photos are good as it is, my opinion? Leave it and save your money. They look perfect.

Best regards.

Last edited by a moderator:

seafn2

Friendly opinion and critic: You're asking to open your eyes when they are completely closed and the smile is very difficult to modify in order to make it look natural and polished. The photos are good as it is, my opinion? Leave it and save your money. They look perfect.

Best regards.
Thanks for the comment, its just something that i want to do

seafn2

You look absolutely lost in her. It looks adorable the way it is.

Do you have any pics of yours (where the lighting is similar) taken at the same place?
I do like the photo how is it. Theres just something about it that turns me off though and i want the photo to be perfect. You can leave the eyes but would it be possible to use the mouth from the second photo and replace it?

Argos

Guru
You cant replace the mouths from those two photos the angle is too different, maybe its possible to swap the entire head hood included of course...but hard to say for sure without trying it..

polarwoc

Guru
I do like the photo how is it. Theres just something about it that turns me off though and i want the photo to be perfect. You can leave the eyes but would it be possible to use the mouth from the second photo and replace it?
Do you have an outdoor photo of yours with head in similar angle? Or can you get one clicked? Similar lighting conditions greatly help in end result being realistic.

Argos

Guru
I know it's from the original post but somebody has to finish the blur on the background... between the heads XDD.

Status
Not open for further replies.