What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I have available a

TerryC

Dear Departed Guru and PSG Friend
forum that I was trying to get started. My friends seem to have just lost interest. So I'm wondering if there is anyone here who would like to use the forum and try to get something going. It's an IPB forum.

Anyone interested post here and I will consider your credentials. :eek:

A forum about what?

well at the moment it is a graphic forum that my friends and I were conversing on. But I haven't seen them on in over 2 weeks. I'm paying to keep it on the net, and I really don't want to lose the license just yet, so if the right person comes along and wants to work it with me, I'm interested.

hmmm pm me the site, I'd like to check it out

as long as it doesn't slight PsG

Last edited:
looks pretty cool Terry!

But as you can see, it lacks active people. I originally had a partner who owned the domain name of "Creative pixels", but he lost interest and sold it to another person. Which left me with a license with no domain. My wife has a rubber stamp line with the words Talkabout in it, and I was trying to get her followers to post their stuff and share with each other the knowledge, but they being mostly the older generation girls didn't get the concept. So now it just sits there waiting for activity.

a lot of forums end up like that

Lol I also have a forum with no activity on it as yet. However my one is still very new so who knows. Terry send me the link please

I spent the better part of a day trying to get the shoutbox to load. I am doing something wrong. Bah hum bug. LOL My signature says it all.

Well, first off let me tell you it's hard work to get members and get noticed in the search engines, you have to work your ass off and know a little something about SEO...

Yeah, I agree. I've been an admin on several forums. I was an Admin on Creative Pixels when it had 2000 active members visiting daily. Unfortunately the owner of the domain name went MIA for several months and the site went to hell in a hand-basket. Nothing I could say or do to get it back up and running. I offer cash prize money out of my own pocket trying to get people to come back.

Well I have had several forums that never took off at all. My most successful one has been running now for around 6 years and it only just ticking over. Get loads of new members but then nothing more from them. Turns out we are more like a bunch of good friends now and just enjoy what we have. The great thing is we never need to moderate except to maybe just move a thread from time to time to a better area. My todays logo forum I would like to see it do something as I created it more for designers that may want to showcase their work. I am moving more towards web design on that one myself but have done a few logos all free lol

Last edited:
Hi TerryC, send me a PM with the info. I'll take a look.

dscholz
Three of your messages with links have been deleted.

"You are allowed to put a link to your personal or professional website, portfolio, or other site RELATED in some way to Photoshop or any kind of visual design."

Back