What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

i have been stuck for hours, I need this lizard to be brown/er!

Hi Guys,

Long time photoshop user, but new to photography editing. I have attached and image with a white background this is the image i am currently working on. Dragon/Lizard I have also attached the image of the kind of look I'm after and advice would be so great!:thumbsup:

Attachments

• Lizard.jpg
    Lizard.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 10
  • Screen Shot 2015-06-07 at 4.15.54 pm.png
    Screen Shot 2015-06-07 at 4.15.54 pm.png
    795 KB · Views: 4

Paul

Former Member
You really need to work from one of the images to bring that in line with the other then look at doing further effects.

Thanks Paul, I have removed the wings on the PSD to edit the lizard.

Sorry to be blonde but i am confused as to what you mean by "work from one of the images to bring that in line with the other"

I am unsure how to do this hence the original post.

I created to first image and want to make it look more like the "finished image" at the bottom. I want to bring the image (with the white back ground) In line with the image at the bottom by making it browner. And making it browner is what i a m struggling with.

MrToM

Guru
Anything like either of these?

Lizard_brown_MT_01.png

Lizard_brown_MT_02.png

Not too sure exactly what 'brown/er' means......are you wanting to completely change the colour or the style?

Regards.
MrToM.

I am wanting to completely change to colour, Minimising the white and adding more brown.

Sorry if i have confused anyone. The top One Looks Great!