What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I may have missed it but I did not see this section, so here's my suggestion

E

elmo033057

I think it would be really cool if there was a business section on here for Photoshop. What I mean is a section that talks about the business applications that the software may have for entrepreneurs. One of the main reasons that I wanted to learn Photoshop was so that I can make some extra money and it is actually been one of the skills that I have used in the past. I have used Photoshop to do everything from designing banners to websites and I have read quite a few books on how to use Photoshop to make money so I think that it would be a really good idea to have a section about that.

God Bless

Elmo:pimp:

If your looking to make money with your skills, why not open/start your own website and get some paid advertizing going
PsG is here mainly to help other learns or find solutions to a stumbling blocks they have encountered,not to promote softwares for entrepreneurs.
on a second note,
There is the freelance section try keeping an eye on that you may be able to hook up with a job there now and then

I hope I didn't sound like I wanted to get off of the subject of Photoshop, but I bet some people the have some pretty unusual businesses in the past and I was wondering if there were different avenues of using Photoshop to make money that would be interesting for people to read about. Anyway, it was just a thought but there is so much on here already I don't know if people would even notice it anyway.

God bless

Back