What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I need help creating a birthday invitation for my son.

TRAVJ1979

Hello All,

I am a first time poster and calling myself a novice in Photoshop would be giving me too much credit. However, I attempted to do this myself with disastrous results. Below is the "template" of what I would like to use. I would like to make the following changes preferably using the same color/font in the photo:

1. Change the big black "N" to a "K"
2. Change "Noah's" to "Keyser's"
3. Change the small "N" under the "ir" in birthday to a "K"
4. Change "May 23rd from 11-1" to "October 22nd from 2-5"
5. Change the address and RSVP number
6. Change the three pictures to pictures of my son.

If anyone could help me with this I would be so grateful. If anyone would like to help or have advice, please PM me and I will provide the pictures of my son and the other info for # 5 and # 6. Thank you!

il_fullxfull.182833964.jpg

LRG

Hey,
i think it would be a better idea to upload the pix to somewhere and some helpful guy (or gurl:p) here may take a look...

TRAVJ1979

Thank you to LRG for the amazing job done on the invitation! Very Nice Person! My appreciation knows no limits! Thank you again!