What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

i need help...how to make a face close eyes and pout lips for a kissing expression

combatfulcrum

hello people .... i admire you guys are doing a great job keeping this help forum running . i wanted to know how to make a kissing expression on a face . like if there is a normal self shot picture facing the camera how can you mae it pout lips and close eyes to look as if it was kissing ? helpplease ?

Re: i need help...how to make a face close eyes and pout lips for a kissing expressio

Puppetwarp - but it's only available in Photoshop CS5. It's always best to have a target image to work toward but it shouldn't be too difficult to find an image of a kissing face for reference. If you upload the starting image, I'm sure there are a lot of people on the forum who wouldn't mind giving it a shot.

Re: i need help...how to make a face close eyes and pout lips for a kissing expressio

something like this
261vf2yf.jpg261vf2yf-kiss.jpg

Last edited:

yeah exactly .... how did you do it .... can i have your messenger id ...can we talk ? i need to learn this ? please reply ...regards

Back