What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tom Mann

Guru
Silly thought: I just noticed that in a recent response to AgentM, Sam noted that they were both left-handed.

So am I, and this started me wondering just how many of us are lefties...

What say ye? To reduce "self reporting bias" as much as possible, I would ask both left and right handed people to respond, not just lefties.

Thanks,

Tom M

Tom Mann

Guru
I'm not sure I am, but I know that I do have plenty of allergies, just like left-handers are supposed to have, LOL.

T

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
My allergies are stupid crazy! I didn't realize that this was inherent to lefties.

MrToM

Guru
RH...

...as are most of the penguins...

...except Jimmy...

...he goes both ways but we don't talk about that since the freak gardening accident of '87.

Regards.
MrToM.

Tom Mann

Guru
Yup, wasn't it just terrible how one of them treated Elwood even after he was grown and had served time in prison?

T

I am a born lefty.
But in primary school, I had to learn to write with my right hand only. This was so common in those days. (1954). It was as if you were abnormal. I felt like I had a disease.
This was extremely difficult in the early school years. But you get used to many things in life.
Today I can still write easily with the left and the right hand. But traditional sketching or painting with pencils and brushes I perform always left-handed. On the snowboard I'm "goofy", not regular.
Even gardening, repairs, or cooking or vacuumi cleaning, almost everything I'll do left-handed.
The big exception is computer work with mouse and pen. Here I am working with the right hand.

Paul

Former Member
I am ambidextrous comes in handy when giving the bird.:rofl: