What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Icons in right panel

Craig Ryder

Hi:
New to PS.
I am following tutorials in Lyndia.com.
The instructor's panel has 7 icons at the bottom of the right main panel.
They are small and cannot I make them all out but the second is fx, the third icon is a light circle in a darker rectangle, the fifth icon is a folder.

I do not have them on my screen. I checked the basic set-up and preference options that I am aware of but can't find how to get them up on my screen.

Any help is appreciated. I am using CS5.

Thanks
Craig

Go to WINDOW at the top of your photoshop, click it and open the LAYERS (f7) icon.

I assume it is not the layers panel itself you are after so at the top right click essentials then with the arrows on the right click that and reset essentials if it is then Belial has answered it but if you have reconfigured it some how so the icons are not there and the layers panel is then this should work
panel.jpg

oh and a quick tip have you got autohide taskbar switched on if so then that row of icons will fall behind your task bar you need to lock it first. Thats your windows task bar

Back