What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photomorphis-Doug

Hi everyone.
I'm a newbie in forums but anxious to both contribute and be inspired and informed by everyone here.

I've been an advertising and fine art photographer for over 30 years and love to share my creativity and Photoshop knowledge with others. I've been fortunate to make a living from my fine art work and hope that I can give back by participating in a forum such as this.

By way of introducing myself here is a recent example of my work:

Silent Passage 2.jpg

A BIG welcome, Doug. I, for one, am always glad to have yet another photographer / photoshopper join the forum.

As you obviously figured out, we are always wary of people who join this forum only to spam it, promote themselves, etc. To your credit, you didn't even put a single link to your webpage in your 1st post.

Well, I found it, looked it over, and was really impressed. Since newcomers to the forum aren't supposed to promote themselves, but there's no prohibition from moderators promoting a newcomer, let me urge anyone who wants to see some really nice efx, tutorials, resources, etc. take a look at Doug's website: http://www.photomorphis.com/ .

Thanks again for joining, and please do participate as much as you can.

Best regards,

Tom M

Back