What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ideas or templates wanted for photo collage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoogle

Guru
Hi PSGs I am new to this forum and all though I have never been officially trained using the program with the help of magazines and youtube oh and not to forget forums I have a good knowledge of the program but mainly in photo manipulation and beauty touch ups, Ok intrroduction over I have been asked to do a photo collage for someone who has a baby and would like a diary collage of her first year seems simple right well not to me all though I have the techniques down to make my template they just dont fit with a baby so not suitable so my request is for some ideas or if anyone knows of a good template Dont get me wrong I am not asking for free work but more input and imagination. Ok maybe I should focus on grammer lessons before learning more photoshop lol sorry got carried away any input is welcome

Thanks for that did read the post but was not to sure on the stuff downloading it now so will let you all know guess if they have a basic template I can always customise it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back