What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'm keeping my promise :)

G

I promised to help you to get 100 members.
I joined as member #75 3 days ago and we're already having 92 members, but I'm putting even more effort into it to reach the 100 members before the weekend.
Everybody will know that we exist!! :D :D :D

Bless your lil heart Gaussian......... I have noticed all the new names appearing lately now I know the busy beaver behind it all :D

the more the merrier I say lets hope we get to see some of their work ;)

it is so nice to see everyone trying out new things and asking how do I's then posting what is being done there is no fear on this board and it is fantastic

thanks (from just a poster not moderator or anything) for spreading the word it is great! :perfect:
sfm

aaaaaHA!
Ok now THAT explains it!

Woohoo! Thanks for doing that legwork Gaussian! :perfect:

Another thing that will help now is that, Candy's server is finally fixed and working again! YAY!
For the last month or so it's been down and people have not been finding, or finding their way back to my site -- because of my URL change. But now my redirect is working again so a lot more people should be joining up soon.

Great work Gauss and thanks! [honesty]

Are we there yet mark??? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Well guess what, I'm going to chip in and help this board reach 1000 members no prob. Just watch, in a week, you'll be up 20 members (I hope) [innocent] [honesty] :D ;)

Helping too just need to bring my Grilfriend to this site soon!

Problem for me will be I have to translate anything for her [doh]

s!

Back