What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'm new AND I need help :-)

grannyow

Hello,
I am taking a 2D design class at my local Community College. I have been working on my current assignment and have come into a weird problem. I have ben working on copying and transforming leaves. Somehow, I got thsi bounding box stuck on my page. I can't do anythign with it. It won't go away and I am stuck until I get this figured out. It was shrunk to a little box and when I expanded it I found this blob of yellow pixels (see attachment). How do get rid of this? Thanks!

Attachments

• bounding box glitch.JPG
    bounding box glitch.JPG
    85.9 KB · Views: 5
The only other thing that it could be is if your making a selection, then switching to the Move Tool. If you have the "Show Transform Controls" checked in the Move Tool's options, then you would have a transform box showing. Just uncheck the "Show Transform Controls".

Screen Shot 2017-11-15 at 12.45.21 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-11-15 at 12.51.30 PM.png

That was fast! Thanks. I know the esc key didn't work but I will try clicking the show transform controls box. I'll let you know if it works.

Back