What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Image brightning

Satis

want to "
1. lessen the sunlight in attached pic so that face is visible
2. adjust the spectacles on kid a bit ( as it seems a little out of alignment)
3. Brighten the greenness of leaves in background (OR better to change the bg completely to something scenic trees)

Anyone pls ?

IMG_20180529_151541.jpg

OK, I think there's some confusion here as far as I understand.
Let's try to clear out the confusion:

@Satis
You posted a picture which was heavely overexposed in the top left corner. (see red part)
Since pure white contains no information at all that part is irreparable.

Untitled-1.jpg

What @Babine did was recover the part containing information and bring it to an acceptable edit.
Then he cropped the picture removing the unrecoverable white part and also cropping the bottom of the picture making it to somewhat normal proportions.

@Babine:
When cropping an image because of some unrecoverable parts maybe it would be best to explain the why to the OP.

OK, I think there's some confusion here as far as I understand.
Let's try to clear out the confusion:

@Satis
You posted a picture which was heavely overexposed in the top left corner. (see red part)
Since pure white contains no information at all that part is irreparable.

View attachment 100715

What @Babine did was recover the part containing information and bring it to an acceptable edit.
Then he cropped the picture removing the unrecoverable white part and also cropping the bottom of the picture making it to somewhat normal proportions.

@Babine:
When cropping an image because of some unrecoverable parts maybe it would be best to explain the why to the OP.
Thanks for explaining the reasons..
Any way to replace my face from other pic .. ( i can share 3 - 4 pics if reqd)

Thanks for explaining the reasons..
Any way to replace my face from other pic .. ( i can share 3 - 4 pics if reqd)

If you have other pictures of yourself, taken at a similar angle, post them here and I'm sure that someone here will be able to help you out.

If you have other pictures of yourself, taken at a similar angle, post them here and I'm sure that someone here will be able to help you out.
Thank you ..:)
Iam attaching 4 pics in zipped folder, pls see if these can help.

Attachments

• 111.zip
    2.6 MB · Views: 5
Well, you have to remember that you are much closer to the camera than the boy. I did try to keep the proportions as per your original blown-out version.

Back