What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Image resize pop-up box is gone missing... HELP Please

jdrubins

Hopeing someone can help me with an issue that just started happening for me. I'm using Photoshop 6.0 and the image resize pop-up box is no longer showing up for me. That is, if I have a file open and go to Menu-Image-Image Size, the menus go inactive like a pop-up is open, but the pop-up box does not display on the screen.

I've determined that the resize is in fact open, but it is physically located off the screen area (ie., I can type a new number for a width and press enter and a change is made). I've tried setting my monitor to the highest possible resolution to get more screen real estate, but it's still not there.

If this happened for an image, I would just tile the images and they'd be visible again... is there a way to do something similar for these pop-up boxes... to bring them back to the active screen? Any help would be most appreciated.

Thanks!!

iDad

Guru
I had the same problem but an update from adobe cured what was wrong .........Not positive but I strongly believe updating helped........it was awhile ago, sorry do not remember the details.

jdrubins

Thanks everyone for the thoughts. After some other searching on the web I found a trick that worked. If you lose a window on your screen, just press alt-space then M. This will bring up a move option that you can then use the arrow keys to move the window back onto the workspace. I tried it and it solved my issue.