What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

IMMEDIATE Edit Photo job needed!!! will pay $20

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonnylee37

I am throwing a little get together with my friends to ask each one to be part of my grooms men party.

This friend in particular is a serious fellow and I would like to lighten him up with a joke :naughty:

What I need is for someone to edit any of the photos below and have him in makeup and wearing a purple brides maid dress :rofl: This job does not have to be perfect but at least show that it took some photoshop skills to get it done, better than using paint from windows lol

JOB DESCRIPTION IN DETAIL

Time of completion: I need this done by Today Saturday September 24, 2011 3pm Pacific Time

- Have my friend in makeup, red lipstick, blush and eye makeup basically make him look pretty :cheesygrin: Also keep male features, keep his beard etc and do not add breasts per say

- remove background so that he is the only one in pic, if you can add a background that would make the pic even funnier

- Use any pic below whatever will get the job done easiest and also perfect and show features above (specifically makeup) I was hoping to use pic2fu since he looks funny already in that pic. Again any pic will do but preference is pic2fu.

- the dress must be purple not sure whether it be easier to show full dress or just add what you can of the dress with the pics below since the pics below are not full body except for pic5, basically it is your call.

Attachments

• Pic5.jpg
    Pic5.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 40
  • Pic4.jpg
    Pic4.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 40
  • Pic3.jpg
    Pic3.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 40
  • Pic2fu.jpg
    Pic2fu.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 40
  • Pic1.jpg
    Pic1.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 40
My preliminary thoughts are this. From these pics your request is pretty much impossible without a substantial (hours and hours) amount of work. Bridesmaid dresses usually show a lot of skin, with these pics of your friend, there isn't any skin showing in these images on his shoulders, upper arms and chest, this would have to be re-created or put his head on another body. If you put his head on another body you will lose the masculine features from his body of course.

I'm guessing that this is why no one else has replied to this thread. Way to much work (to make it look not photoshopped) for 20 bucks.

Just my thoughts.

Agreed nevermind my request I tried Photoshopping it myself very difficult... Please ignore this thread as I have already completed what I needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back