What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Infographic Designer Needed

Lillian

Hi! We're looking to hire someone to design a couple of infographics a week (will pay flat fee of up to $50 depending on how good they look)

We want them to look KILLER, will be used to link building...Topics will range from things like "Alzheimer's Awareness Month" -- I will provide the data and you have to make it visually appealing (images, colors, graphs/charts where appropriate) to "Top 5 Cities with Highest Unemployment that are also the most expensive to live in"... I can provide most of the idea/vision/stats but there will be a lot of creative freedom...We're hoping to find a reliable and creative freelancer to build a relationship with.

Please respond to this thread with links to images of your related work or provide your email address so I can contact you -- we're looking for things that could appear on coolinfographics or visualeconomics, etc.

Thanks!

Not sure what infographics is but it sounds easy enough. I'm always available www.idadgraphics.com you can contact me there

Last edited:

Back