What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Infrations

KRF

Power User
Maybe use the "Infraction" mod that comes with the forum, lets say a new member come in and starts to spam, then this would just be a prema ban, but if lets say iDad was to spam then an infraction could be given out.

Just a thought :)

iDad

Guru
you would you me for an example. ggg eeeeeee
thanks! . where is than ban button again? lol

Gaussian

Retired Administrator
We pretty much have a zero tolerance for spam that is now strictly enforced and results in an instant ban. We do give out infractions for other things, but don't have to do it very often. I will usually just PM the person if there is a problem and it seems like they have not read the rules.

KRF

Power User
where is than ban button again? lol

Look at the bottom of the page, there is a link that say's "Mod Mode" (did in VB 3.8) click that loging to AdminCP, select "Ban user" in new side pannle, click on find user, once you have found me click on ban member X time, and there you go, But Norm, remember my forum user name is iDad lol :p