What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Inserting images into videos

Danny Mac

I am trying to create a vlog using photoshop. However my images are not showing correctly in my videos do I need to do anything to them to ensure they show prop

Hell and welcome to PSG!

You need to be a little more specific. I take it that you are using Photoshop to edit your vlog video. You are trying to add still photos to your vlog video. They are not showing correctly? Explain "correctly" please......exactly how are they not displaying correctly? Can you post the video or a screen shot?

Also describe the process you are using to add still photos to your video or link us to a video tutorial that explains the technique you are using. Are you just adding stills between vid clips or are you trying to show stills in a framed box overlay? Are you trying to use movement or transitions? There are too many variables that you need to elaborate on before we can help!

Let us know!

Back