What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paid Instagram,Facebook Advertising Cover - 10$+

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adimne

I pay 10$+
Hi so i need edit on this psd to give some nice christmas miracle and fix these watches fit better if possible and to put somewhere this watch i left in the middle i didn't know how to fit it good i need it for Advertise on instagram so it must be nice and eye catching :) i need it for New Year Discount (offers) so the text change it to NOVOGODIŠNJI POPUSTI (this means in English New Year,Christmas Discounts)

This is how it looks now so now you know are you in mood to edit this psd or no :cheesygrin:
If you edit please send me the .psd if i need to change or add any other text thank you very much folks :bowdown:
watchs.jpg

Argos

Guru
My try, but in my opinion there are a lot of watches for a clean advertising cover XD.

watchsf.jpg

Cheers!

Adimne

Thanks but i dont see christmas spirit here and better is the original one than this you added many more watches i didnt wanted that

Argos

Guru
Maybe i give it a try later now i know it not need all the watches XD, just to be sure you want the 5 on the original images doesn't it?

Adimne

Yes the 5 watches are ok not more not less XD and the backgrouns is ok you only need to add christmas spirit new year spirit snow spirit santa spirit hahaha and those stuff and if you have any better font to add another text "NOVOGODISNJA AKCIJA"

Argos

Guru
But went yo said christmas i asume in a serious (elegant) kind of way, being luxury watches? XD

Argos

Guru
I think to add that christmas spirit i need to change that background or it will be too much, it's ok?

Adimne

Of course i want but professional eye catching its going to be instagram adsense so its payed allot so people can see and stop by

Status
Not open for further replies.