What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paid Instagram,Facebook Advertising Cover - 10$+

Status
Not open for further replies.
watch11.pngwatch12.png

the color here are Christmas pallet the font i used here the word NOVOGODIŠNJI POPUST is similar to had writing to give you the fell that its from human i used big sale word to catch the customer eyes to the post and i make the size for Instagram post so you will not delete any of the post side
i hope you like it give me your opinion

I like it its nice but look how small it looks on instagram and the watches must dominate on this picture because its going to be advertise
you understand so thats why must be bigger
IMG_9730.jpg
And please when you edit edit all your psds because i like all of them

I like it but now the gift bag and gift box we dont see very well so little smaller watches but not too small like they were and that gmt black and good is upside down something is wrong

The size of watches is ok but make the present box and bag to see better
And please fix the watch its upside down gmt black with gold model near the SALE

And novogodisnji popusti to be more clearly readable

Thanks very nice the font of novogodisnji popusti was better last time please finish all other psds with same size like this with blue background and i will pay to you did your job the best

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back