What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is there a way to do the same few things to lots of photos?

RedScarf01

Hi, I regularly have to edit 30+ photos at a time and I do the same for all of them, is there a way to do it quickly or at least quicker? I looked at scrips and automate but it didn't have the things that I do each time in the box and as a newbie to photoshop I don't know what I'm doing.. each photo I do, I go into the camera raw filter and select auto white balance and auto vertical/horizontal correct. Then go into lens correction and select 10-20mm lens and use auto correction for geometric distortion, chromatic aberration and vignette.

I get that I would still have to individually do the brightness, hues, blemishes and blown out windows but I'm hoping to reduce the amount of time I spend editing!

Thank you for reading

:)

Hi you can copy the settings of your editing and corrections by copy Preset option Everytime when you will open an image just goto last used setting or just load the saved setting from the upper right side menu and it will load the last setting for you.
I hope it will work for you and your editng will be fast.

Actions and presets have the same handicap - they only save the determined values, but do not determine the values anew for each individual image.

For some of the values, this can only be done with a script.

Back