What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is there any tool / plugin to beautify / professionalize photos?

blasteralfred

Hi,

I am new to DSLR photography. Recently I have purchased Nikon D3400. I took some photos inside house, of persons. I took all the photos in "auto" mode. When I transferred them to PC, I can see that most of the pics looks dull, which I believe is because of less light inside house. The skin tone too is compromised. I took all the pics in 6000x4000. When I zoom to 1:1, I can see little noise too. Is there any Photoshop plugin / tool which can be used as a "quick fix" or with less effort? I tried "ON1 Photo RAW 2017", but it doesn't seems like the candidate. Somebody kindly advise me.

Thanks in advance..

gedstar

Guru
Hi

Can you post one of the photo's as an example, I don't think there's a one quick fix for all

blasteralfred

Wow :eek:.. That was awesome quick fix :thumbsup:. Is there any plugin for the same like "Portrait Professional"?