What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is this hard to do in Photoshop?

Aesthete18

Hello there, I've always wanted to learn to use Photoshop but never had a reason to until now. This is what I'm trying to accomplish mycolorscreen.com/2013/10/26/flards/
Now, before anyone says it's 3D rendering and what not. I don't want to recreate the picture. I just want to paste my screenshot on the screen of the phone, also maybe change the background and type the the title and such like the link.

P.S. Anyone know what the term is for a phone tilted like that called so I can Google it.

Last edited:
My first suggestion would be to find a much larger iPhone file, these are a bit too small. Any an all aspects of the image can be manipulated so it does not matter what's on the phone or what it's background might be.

Last edited:
Yes, it could be spam iDad.....................now maybe I need a smack!

I did not consider that this could be a clever spamming technique. It's hard to tell. I'll just wait for a reply.

In the meantime, I'll remove the images as to not contribute to any spamming.

Thanks for the smack iPop!

Sam was spamming lol

Hahaha, it's not spam guys, I really wanted to know how to do this.

View attachment 39405

Too small? I thought it was kinda big actually. I was hoping you guys could point me in the direction of some tutorials or reading materials that teach this. I want to learn how to change the background, adjust my screenshot to fit the phone since my shot would be vertical originally, maybe resize to fit the phone template's screen and the title on the left corner (which looks the easiest).

In that case you want to use the perspective tool,actually I should say transform tool

Last edited:
In that case you want to use the perspective tool,actually I should say transform tool

I'm guessing that's for the fitting of the screen? I can Google the background and typing. Thank you. Hopefully I'll come back again. Spammer robot out!

Back