What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Issue with Creative Cloud for Teams

Hello everybody, I'm having issues with creative cloud for teams, I'm one of the accounts linked to the main one and logging in the Adobe ID website "Creative Cloud For Teams" is activated but in the desktop app I don't own anything, I can just use the trials. I don't really know what to do to activate de Plan (that includes all the Adobe programs), I need help... Thanks for your attention

fredfish

Guru
Have any of the other members of your team got problems? I am sure you know how it works but just in case - each "Team Member" must be named by the Team organiser (not sure that is the correct name - but the person that set up the team). Then each team member gets 2 installs "per seat".

By that logic the primary reasons for problems would be:

Not having been added properly as a team member
Exceeding the number of installs (although this is the least likely as you should be given the option to de-authorize on other machines)

First thing I would do is go back to your team owner and get them to check your permissions.

Best of luck.

John