What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Job: Background removal on 2 product photos. $25 - if that's reasonable : )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike_R

Hi,

I need the background removed from both of these photos so the background is just transparent.
I need them done anytime today, they just have to be ready for tomorrow morning.
Budget is $25 but if that's not reasonable, let me know please.

IMGP0530.JPGIMGP0693.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
did this quickly as you seem to be in a hurry for it but would prefer to wait for 1 of our none staff members to come along and do the job.

if time is running out let me know and I will complete job if no other interest and I will do it properly with cleaner edges and try and sharpen up your images more.
preview.png

I can wait several more hours for any other offers. I just need it by morning.

Thanks for your concern!

I've actually found some different pictures to use.
Moderators, will you delete this thread.

Thanks for your help!

No problem will close the thread for you. Thank you for almost using us lol. If you have any more jobs then feel free to post a new thread.

I removed the link to his .com from the first post - it was not entered in his other replies?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back