What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Joker/Harlequin Design Contest! (200 Dollars!!!!)

XPureMadnessX

If you are interested, pleas send me a message at: fritzoo@hotmail.com

The best pic will get 200 DOLLARS transfered through paypal.

REQUIREMENTS OF DESIGN:
The name that will be designed is: TRICKSTERS
Through wikipedia the word sounds quite weird, however, we want it to be ment like "People who do tricks" and with joker/harlequin style.

BEHIND THE TEXT: We want either:

- Joker hat (3 outs), the rest is up to you with improvements.
- Or a sexy women in a joker outfit.
The kind of outfit I'm thinking of is with this colors (Black and red in diamonds) , You can also improvize other colors and outfits if you think it's better within the theme.

THE COMPETETITION ONLY LASTS TILL MONDAY.

If your questioning if this is legit or not, I'll post here who the winner is withing the weekend, and the winner hopefully confirms he got the prize. The reason why I just joined, is because in the gamespot forums (where I've been a member for over a year) they don't know photoshop very well.

Pleas comment, and just ask if you have any questions.

Thank you, and good luck! :cheesygrin:

All done, I'll post just before closing, I don't want to give, my idea away:mrgreen:

then again, you know how to get a hold of me

Last edited:
Heyhey! I haven't changed my mind.
I'm not completely sure about the size, but it has to be quite big (since it's going to be on T-shirts and all).
I think you guys know more than I.

There is now only 5 people currently in the competition! It's till monday! Sign up by sending me a mail at fritzoo@hotmail.com

okay in that case here is mine
of coarse it would be high resolution for print plus NO IDAD ON THERE or globe
View attachment 1308
if interested you have my email good luck who ever goes for it

Pretty cool,
But the only text should be "TRICKSTERS"
And it has to be really clean, there's to many pictures and text.
Really nice try though :)
All add this in the comp, but if you improve the pic, ill replace it with the new one.

sent email
Re: send me info on this
I see no others posting so I'll stay with email as well

I'll do both, email and post here, because nobody will be able to copy mine in time anyway! :)
I'm not finished yet though.

I am really not to bothered to post it here, it will only be obvious if you rip someones work and then what type of person would you be looked at as?

tricksters.jpg

okay I'll play
th_tricksterscontest.png

Wow people! Good pictures coming in now!

Keep on submitting! 3 MORE DAY LEFT!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
"THE COMPETETITION ONLY LASTS TILL MONDAY."
Thats why pictures are coming in whsaty is this 3 more days stuff?

Last one for me this day change stuff is not setting well with me.sorry .good luck guys and girls!
this one the letters will take on the color of the shirt
th_TRICKSTERS-CONTEST3.png

iDad, it's till monday. I just thought it would be 3 days if you counted it to 00:00 monday.

Hawkeye, can you make it transparent? And add in a "s" in TRICKSTERS

Transparent for you too bobzworld?

KEEP POSTING PEOPLE :D

Back