What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Judge for Valentine Cupid v2.0 Challenge

Cindy Grundsten

Power User
Hello everyone!

Some of you already know me, and some not...
I am Cindy Grundsten from Sweden. And I am the one who shall judge in the Valentine Cupid Challenge.

When I get asked by Ibclare if I wanted to judge the contest Valentine Cupid Challenge I got very glad and honored!

Mostly because I have not been here for a long time, and I thought you all had forgotten me by now. :cry:

It was really a surprise, and of course I sad YES! :thumbsup:

It will be very difficult to judge among all wonderful artwork, but I will absolutly do my best.

So you as not have publishet your artwork yet, its time! :)

I wish you all good luck!

Cindy

Hello Cindy!

It's great to have you back here with us and I hope you choose to stick around!

I would like to express my deepest gratitude to you for judging our Valentine Holiday Challenge! We have many great entries and I believe that you may be in for a challenge of your own in choosing a winner. Good luck!

Thanks!

Sam

Thank you so very much Sam.

I will do my very best :)

Hello Cindy!

It's great to have you back here with us and I hope you choose to stick around!

I would like to express my deepest gratitude to you for judging our Valentine Holiday Challenge! We have many great entries and I believe that you may be in for a challenge of your own in choosing a winner. Good luck!

Thanks!

Sam

Welcome back, Cindy.

Never got to greet and thank you for accepting Clare's invitation to judge our Holiday Challenge.

A lot of great entries and a lot of decision making to do.

Cheers!!!

When is for entries closed? good luck Cindy, don't scratch your head to much.

hi cindy , ive only been photoshopping for a little over a month , i googled your work up and its incredible , coming from an oil backround its so good not to have to clean brushes lol

hope you stick around and display some of your new work

Hello egosbar!
Oh its fantastic! So you you did traditional artwork before you start with photoshop?
I often dream about learning painting in photoshop. There is so many good painters, and their work are amazing. I would love to se some of your artwork you have done in Photoshop.
Do you manipulate or do you paint?

hi cindy , ive only been photoshopping for a little over a month , i googled your work up and its incredible , coming from an oil backround its so good not to have to clean brushes lol

hope you stick around and display some of your new work

I manipulate and paint small things in if i need too, im very new too photoshop a little over a month so im still learning a lot about the tools too use

i did learn to paint in oils and pastels when i was younger but only a mediocre artist , was great for relaxation
i also have always loved photography and the new cameras these days make it even easier , sometimes i miss waiting to get developed film back , cant wait to get my new camera when it comes out http://www.dpreview.com/news/2013/01/07/Fujifilm-finepix-hs50-exr-hs35, ill really get back into taking a lot more of my own pics to manipulate

i actually won my first challenge which was a surprise http://www.photoshopgurus.com/forum...57-challenge-7-parental-love-affection-3.html

i dont have many images yet as im still very new and this is only my second challenge , most of my time has been spent watching videos of selection techniques , refine edge etc and doing simple tasks asked by forum users for practice , to me blending is the key and im sure i will get better

most of my time for the last month or so has been learning my way around photoshop , but i have the basics down now and just need to learn more techniques and develop my eye more

great to chat with someone so talented , how long does a image take you on average , i keep fiddling until im satisfied as i did when i used oils , photoshop is much more forgiving that way as we can step backwards , oil painting was so much harder as sometimes you ruined work with too much playing. Hope you spend a lot of time on the forum and id love to see you take up the cupid challenge one day just to see what a true artist comes up with

Very nice camera! It will be a very good one! :)
Me also love to photograph, and I do it as often I can. I have a middle good camera, a Cannon
Its good enough for me I think though I am not a good photographer :) I am happy to have Photoshop so I can correct my mistake :)

I like your entrie to the challange you won. It was a very good and creative idea you created. It looked very nice.

You wonder how long it takes for me to make an artwork..... well, it depends on so many things. But I can work on an image between 6-30 hours.

I am also very picky and want everything to be perfect. So my artwork take some time to make. I wish I could work faster :)

Nice to talking to you!

Cindy

I manipulate and paint small things in if i need too, im very new too photoshop a little over a month so im still learning a lot about the tools too use

i did learn to paint in oils and pastels when i was younger but only a mediocre artist , was great for relaxation
i also have always loved photography and the new cameras these days make it even easier , sometimes i miss waiting to get developed film back , cant wait to get my new camera when it comes out http://www.dpreview.com/news/2013/01/07/Fujifilm-finepix-hs50-exr-hs35, ill really get back into taking a lot more of my own pics to manipulate

i actually won my first challenge which was a surprise http://www.photoshopgurus.com/forum...57-challenge-7-parental-love-affection-3.html

i dont have many images yet as im still very new and this is only my second challenge , most of my time has been spent watching videos of selection techniques , refine edge etc and doing simple tasks asked by forum users for practice , to me blending is the key and im sure i will get better

most of my time for the last month or so has been learning my way around photoshop , but i have the basics down now and just need to learn more techniques and develop my eye more

great to chat with someone so talented , how long does a image take you on average , i keep fiddling until im satisfied as i did when i used oils , photoshop is much more forgiving that way as we can step backwards , oil painting was so much harder as sometimes you ruined work with too much playing. Hope you spend a lot of time on the forum and id love to see you take up the cupid challenge one day just to see what a true artist comes up with

Back