What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Just joined today!

Kkrieger

This is pretty cool I don't get into forums much, but I have a feeling this is a good one.

I freelance on the side and I have a question for the masters of the PSD Universe already.

I have a lady I met on craigslist who sent me some photos to touch up and I did it and then she referred me to her friend and she wants me to play around with this design she has made for some stained glass. I came up with some pretty cool things (I think anyway). How do I send them to her with out her using them and then not paying me since I spent some serious time on them? I got lucky the first lady was honest. Thanks!

Last edited:

Kkrieger

Thanks
I am pretty new I am taking classes and started doing photo shop seriously about 2 years ago when I had my son and got laid off from the mortgage industry. I really enjoy it. So how do you water mark? I don't think that has been covered yet in class. I can look it up I have several books if your too busy I understand. I am just trying to get this to her before my son wakes up from his nap.

dv8_fx

Retired Administrator
A watermark is an image or pattern applied on an image in varying color shades of lightness or darkness...

In this thread, I have an exaple of a watermarked image....
http://www.photoshopgurus.com/forum...etc/29951-if-somebody-can-help.html#post93360

The watermark is.... SAMPLE FOR KOJOTI... created above the image on a new layer with the layer's opacity lowered just enough to keep the text visible and enabble the viewer to see the image beneath the text .

You could use other words..... SAMPLE IMAGE copyright 2011 by Kkreiger...... KKREIGER ( all over the image ).... your logo ...

Last edited:

iDad

Guru
you freelance on the side and don't know how to watermark?

TerryC

Dear Departed Guru and PSG Friend
you freelance on the side and don't know how to watermark?

Be nice iDad, this is a new member. Give em a couple of weeks before you hurt em.

BTW, welcome Kkreiger :mrgreen:

iDad

Guru
lol I wasnt hurting anyone just asking

BTW, welcome Kkreiger:mrgreen:

Kkrieger

LOL valid question for sure!
Usually I send them a portion of what it is I was doing to make sure it was what they were looking for. I was only doing photo touch up and restoration. So it was a little easier to say here is half the work this is the face, body background etc will look like, pay me now and get the rest kind of thing and then if there was any changes they needed after the final was reviewed I just did it for free. But now I am getting better and having more fun creating stuff and it is getting to actually be a job.

Last edited: