What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Just Signed Up!

theWabbitt

What a wonderful Site!
Question ... How does one place a graphic or animation in the left column
of the forum? (this is somewhat new to me ... using forums)

Question ... I built a web site entirely using photshop and imageready
where is the best place to show this (it is several pages) rather than just
one image and I think it would interest Pshop users here
:)

Welcome abord theWabbit!

you must edit you avatar in you "users options" section

let us gander at your work/site in the showboard!

Jynx~

Hiya, Wabbitt, and welcome!

If you're new to forums in general, you may find the FAQ helpful. It's on the upper right menu and has a lot of useful info.

But don't hesitate to ask questions anyway, about the boards or about Photoshop :)

Welcome Wabbitt! :D Weally happy to have you onboard! ;)

Question 1 - Answered
Question 2 - might be best to post this as a link to the pages you wish to share with us. We have a max file upload size of 150 kb. ;) Yes, the "Showboard" forum is the place to show your stuff! Look forward to seeing it! [excited]

Hiya, and welcome to the board Wabbitt, lots of fun with this group, help too.

heya WABBIT :perfect: welcome aboard! hope you have as much fun as ive had so far in my two weeks here. i know youll learn lots and meet some great people ;)

Hi and welcome Wabbitt. I'm sure you'll enjoy what you find on this board. I know I have in the short time I've been here.

Back