What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paid Kennel Logo (Emblem) Design

Status
Not open for further replies.

pgorro

I would like a logo design (emblem) for my kennel in the shape of a circular gladiator shield. This can be an original design or a modified version of one I’ve attached. I want it reproducible so that I may be able to put it on contracts and possibly a web page. I’ve attached some examples of shields that fit this theme. These shield examples have an embossed image at the center. What I would like is the head shot of the mastiff dog (attached) to be placed at the center of the shield (background dropped) with the same embossed (stamped) look. I want the head image to extend down as far as the chain collar around the neck. My Kennel’s name is Ghost Town Gladiator Mastiffs and I’m leaning towards the shield design that has the sword. Are there any design ideas that incorporate the initials GTG onto the sword or somewhere on the shield (initials are optional depending on aesthetics and design look)? I’m hopeful to get an image that is as realistic looking as possible. Price is negotiable through PayPal or Venmo.

Attachments

• GTG.jpg
    GTG.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 10
  • mastiff4-1.jpg
    mastiff4-1.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 10
  • Shield 1.jpg
    Shield 1.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 10
  • Shield 2.jpg
    Shield 2.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 4
  • Shield 3.jpg
    Shield 3.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 1
  • Shield 5.jpg
    Shield 5.jpg
    392.2 KB · Views: 2

polarwoc

Guru
That is a very small image you provided of the Mastiff and shields. A larger resolution image would be good - unless you want your output in similar 100 Px resolution.

pgorro

Thank you for the feedback, those are the details I hadn't considered. I'm attaching what I'm hoping is a higher resolution picture of the mastiff and I'm still working on finding higher resolution images of the shields. In the event I can't find larger files, is it possible to reproduce one of the images?Mastiff1.jpg

Hybrus

Pm.sent

polarwoc

Guru
If you are open to a front angle for Mastiff and a plain looking shield, here is an attempt. You think this direction of approach will lead towards your requirement?
1463-After-English-Mastiff.jpg

Argos

Guru
The images are to small for a decent job. but i made a fast attempt anyway..XD

Shield 1f.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.