What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Layers Disappear Upon Saving PDF

Doctor Chaotica

Citizens of Photoshop Gurus,

Whist in the process of writing My Manifesto of Evil and transferring the text to Photoshop so that I may save them into PDFs according to my Will, Photoshop will impudently refuse to bow to my Will, and instead removes layers of text contained within My document.

This is simply not enough, and the person responsible shall, I assure you, be found and, shall we say, corrected. Your role, however, will be to assist me in rectifying the situation and controlling photoshop, or you shall all certainly suffer a dire fate indeed.

You have one hour,
Doctor Chaotica

I could read that for one hour and still not know what the heck your saying.My fate has already been decided.... your to late

That's a known Photoshop glitch...Check Adobe Support for the Manifesto of Evil patch.

Back