What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paid Light leak fix and cleanup for large print, $20

the_tokamak

Price
Hello --

I posted this in the Free Requests board a couple of weeks ago with the hope of fixing it myself (https://www.photoshopgurus.com/forum/threads/fix-light-leak.76581/). Since then, I decided that I wanted to print this image and give it as a gift for Xmas, and so I tried to improve on the work that some of the amazing gurus did. However, I'm just not skilled enough to fix this on my own. It's a very difficult thing to get right -- keeping the saturation in the image but also fixing the light leak. It seems that I can fix one problem or the other, but not both.

I'm looking for a very detailed and delicate job here, including fixing the people below the rock on the bottom left of the image, as well as making the sky / trees in the top-middle of the image look realistic. The final image should keep as much resolution as possible, as this photograph will be printed out to roughly 12x18, and then framed.

I know this is a big ask to happen so quickly (I need the finished image file on Saturday Dec 24th for printing).

Thank you.

000082990009.jpg

asahid

Guru
The user/member who completed the project must make a post that they have been paid.
not me, before he contacted me for a little change, at that time I couldn't be online, I already did, and he told me he had printed it, don't know who he chose